Even though putting your home on the market and finding a new “mold free” place to live might sound like a realistic and rational thing to do, it isn’t! Giving up on your family’s home should be a last resort.
In reality, many people actually live in their home while the mold grows, without even realizing that it’s there. The warning signs go ignored until the mold is taking over and causing health problems.
For that reason, it is important to be aware of the signs of mold, including:
- A strange odor: Mold has a very distinct smell. You may notice an unpleasant odor when you enter the area. Over time you might begin to become accustomed to the smell, so if you do notice an unusual persistent odor in your home, it might be a good time to contact a professional.
- The appearance of mold: It is easy to see mold in your shower stall or bathtub.
- Experiencing health symptoms: Sometimes, the mold is not visible, so if you begin to realize feelings of listlessness, congestion, and watering eyes while in your home, you might have mold!
If you do think that you may have a mold problem, it is a good idea to contact a professional for mold removal in Portland OR! At MoldEaters, we specialize in helping our customers get their lives back to normal quickly! Click here to discuss your mold problems with a professional!
Click here to read more about mold removal in Portland OR!