Mold Can Cause Many Illnesses – Avoid them With Mold Removal in Vancouver WA

1sickMany doctors say that the molds and fungi in your home can indirectly lead to illness. Many molds are not detectable to the eye or smell, but they can still harm your health. These toxic molds and fungi can be hidden within your home, making you, your children, or your pets sick without you even knowing it.


If you notice a musty smell, you should know that mold is lurking somewhere within the walls of your home.

While some molds are fairly harmless, others can be extremely toxic and dangerous to your health. Just because you cannot see or smell the mold in your home, does not mean that it is not there.

It is entirely possible for an incredibly healthy person to have a mold-related downturn. If you or someone in your family begins exhibiting some of these symptoms, you might consider the idea that mold could be growing in your home:

  • Shortness of breath, wheezing, chronic sinusitis, and asthma
  • Burning or itchy eyes
  • Rashes, spontaneous bruises on the skin, itching, welts, or hives
  • Headaches, migraines, vision issues, and nervous system disorders
  • Dizziness, nausea, or inability to concentrate
  • Behavior changes
  • Low-grade fever
  • Chronic fatigue or hair loss.
  • In rare cases, fungi and molds have been related lung diseases and some forms of cancer.

Since mold can cause so many health concerns, while simultaneously damaging the structure of your home, it is important to consider a mold removal expert in Vancouver WA.  We want to make sure that the air you breathe is clean and not causing you and your family to be sick.  Click here to contact us or to schedule a free consultation.